Petlocity – Our New Mobile App! *FREE* to download
Keeping track of your pet’s health has never been easier—or more rewarding! With Petlocity, you can see how well you’re keeping up with your veterinarian’s recommendations for every pet in your household. You can set up reminders for things like monthly heartworm, flea and tick prevention and as you comply with your veterinarian’s recommendations, you’ll earn points towards special rewards available at our clinic. Petlocity also puts your pet’s detailed health information in the palm of your hand, so the next time your groomer or boarding facility asks for your pet’s most recent vaccination records, you can easily text, email or fax it. Download in your mobile app store today!
-You must register with the email address you have on file to link the portal – if you are unsure which email address we have for you, give us a call and we will be happy to assist you!
Trupanion Pet Insurance *FREE* 30 Day Trial
At Piper Glen Animal Hospital, we strongly recommend considering pet insurance coverage for your furbabies’ accident and illness-related medical expenses. We’ve teamed up with Trupanion Pet Insurance to offer you a free 30-day trial so you can assess if it is a good fit for you and your pet.
Who is eligible?
A pet who qualifies for a 30-day free trial may have been seen for any reason at all. Healthy, sick or injured, every pet who has not previously had a trial before is welcome to one following the appointment that brought you into the clinic that day. As with all insurance, the premium is based on the age and health of the pet when you purchase the plan. So the sooner you sign up, the better!
How does it work?
- Comprehensive exam: your pet will have a full exam by one of our doctors to evaluate their health.
- Sign-up: you will be given a code for the 30-day free trial by a staff member, and we can even sign you up before you leave the office! If you sign up at home, you do have to sign up within 24 hours of the exam. You do not give any credit card information to Trupanion in order to activate your free trial.
- Coverage: your pet will be covered for 30 days with a policy that functions just like a paid policy. Trupanion pays 90% of any necessary treatments less a $250 deductible per condition and waiting periods are waived during this 30-day trial.
At the end of 30 days, your policy lapses automatically unless you contact Trupanion and arrange to continue the policy by submitting payment. Trupanion will remind you with an email and/or text that your deadline is coming up, but you don’t need to worry about receiving multiple calls or emails about continuing. Also, signing up does not create any obligation for you. This is simply a gift from Trupanion in exchange for allowing them to send you information about their plans. There is no pressure for you to purchase a plan.
Now Offering Gift Cards!
Shopping for a pet lover but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Piper Glen Animal Hospital gift card! These would also be a great way to budget for your beloved pet’s expenses!
- Choose your own amount from $0.01 – $500
- Cards are reloadable at our clinic
- Can be purchased and redeemed year-round
- Promotions will be available for limited times throughout the year so stay tuned for some great savings!
New “Calming Cat Lounge” for our feline patients!
We have redesigned a section of our lobby to be designated for our feline patients only! We have Feliway infused calming towels to cover carriers and special cat cubbies to place them in to reduce sights/sounds/and smells while they await their appointment.
Now Offering House Calls!
Know a dog, cat… or a person who doesn’t like going to the vet? Who would find it more comfortable and convenient to have a veterinarian come to your home? Sit, stay; we’ll come to you! We are excited to share that Dr. Whitney Lewis is now offering in-home wellness visits for established patients and end-of-life care. Services performed by our traveling veterinarian and veterinary technician team include:
- Wellness care & vaccinations (e.g., annual check-up, vaccines, heartworm, and FeLV/FIV testing, etc.)
- Senior wellness care (e.g., management of arthritis)
- Nail trims, ear cleaning, microchips
- Quality of life consultations and end-of-life care
- Humane euthanasia
If you are interested in this service, please call us at 704-541-7171 for further details regarding fees and scheduling options and we will be happy to assist you!
SHOP OUR ONLINE PHARMACY
*USE CODE HELLO19 FOR $5 OFF!*
There are many options for ordering your pet’s medications and preventatives online. One reliable option is from our online pharmacy. You can order products and have them shipped straight to your home.
What Can You Buy Online?:
- Heartworm Preventatives
- Flea and Tick Preventatives
- Wellness and Prescription Diets
- Common Prescription Medications and supplies – just ask if your pet’s medications are available online
- Vitamins, supplements, and treats!
Why Order from Our Online Pharmacy:
- All orders are connected to our in-clinic software so we are able to help you track refills and purchases
- Medications are guaranteed as you are still ordering from your veterinarian
- Products are shipped from a veterinary-approved pharmacy
- Manufacturer Rebates often offered
- Safe & Reliable
- Prices are competitive with other online websites
- Order your pet’s medications, preventatives, and even food all in one place
With Auto-Ship, have your favorite pet food, supplies and necessary medications automatically delivered right to your door. When you sign up for Auto Ship, you can select a delivery schedule for your Repeat Delivery – from one to twelve weeks. You can also choose to have your order shipped immediately or shipped at a future date. Your settings will be saved. We’ll even send you an email to remind you when your delivery is on its way.
Remind Me for Single Dose Prevention:
Once set up on auto-ship, the convenient Remind Me system sends one dose of the preventative out each month to help keep your pet’s treatment on schedule.
As we strive to bring you the best service possible, we will be closed from 1-2 pm the last Tuesday of every month for continuing education for our staff.